Fab and Frosty Treats
Simple and sweet, from whole foods and healthy fats, these soft-serve ice creams whip up in minutes and leave you satisfied, not sick. Bursting with flavor, they need no artificial ingredients to engage your taste buds!
Blend or process until smooth:
- 1 c. frozen fruit
- 2 servings of natural fat (such 1 avocado, 1/4 c. nut butter, or 1/2 c. coconut millk)
- 1 Tb. citrus juice (or other liquid)
- 1 Tb. natural sweetener (such as honey, pure maple syrup or coconut sugar)
- raspberries, avocado, fresh-squeezed lime juice, and honey
- peaches, coconut milk, and orange juice concentrate (no sweetener needed)
- cherries, 1/4 c. almond butter, pomegranate juice (may need water or ice for blending)
- bananas, cashew butter, almond milk, and pure maple syrup
- Pineapple; coconut milk; lemon, lime or orange juice; and coconut sugar
Find more treats and satisfying recipes here.
Photo credit: Mordi Photographie